|Bella Lume and Labelsonthefly.com
Last year, Labelsonthefly.com received a phone call from Brenda M. that started a great working relationship between Labelsonthefly.com and Bella Lume. Bella Lume is a company that makes high quality candles and scented oils that are inspired by aromas from around the world. Brenda was looking for new labeling that would make her products look as exquisite as they smell.
|Labelsonthefly.com offers a variety of standard sizes for labels, but sometimes the size that is needed for a product is not a standard size. Because we have the laser cutting equipment necessary to make custom cuts, we’re able to accommodate any size label. So when Brenda needed a special size for her candle tins, we were happy to be able to make them for her.|
|Since then, Bella Lume has placed several more label orders. Sometimes she needs the labels the next day, and we accommodate her whenever possible. Since we have her art on file, we are often able to print the same day, and ship them out UPS Overnight.
Bella Lume candles and reed diffusers were selected to appear in the Interntional Emmy celebrity gift bags in 2010. Bella Lume continues to be a valued customer, and we wish them the best of luck for continued success.
|“I have been beyond impressed by the designers at Labels On The Fly. I have never written on a service before but in this case I felt I had to. Their customer service has been phenomenal and their design team has been an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way.”
Vise President of Product Development
Posts Tagged ‘Custom Design Labels’
Posted by infotechusa in Custom Design, Custom Design Labels, Food Craft Labels, Jam Jelly Labels, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, wedding labels. Tagged: bella, bella lume, candle labels, cented Soy Candles, craft labels, custom address labels, custom bottle labels, custom candle labels, custom clothing labels, Custom Design Labels, custom fabric labels, custom food labels, Custom food stickers, custom labels, custom labels stickers, custom monogram labels, Custom Stickers, custom water bottle labels, custom wedding address labels, custom wedding dress labels, custom wedding favor labels, custom wedding labels, custom wedding stickers, custom wedding wine labels, favor tags, food craft labels, food craft stickers, food labels with photo, Gift Tags, labels for candle, labels on the fly, labelsonthefly, lume, personalized candle labels, personalized labels, Reed Diffusers, Scented Soy Candles, Soy Candles, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, Wedding Labels. 1 Comment
Posted by labelsonthefly in Address labels, Custom Design Labels, Food Craft Labels, Labels Printers, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, wedding labels. Tagged: birthday label, custom birthday labels, custom design, Custom Design Labels, custom lip chap label, custom printed labels, customized unique gifts, favor tags, Gift Tags, personalized labels, personalized lip balm labels, personalized look, wedding favors, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, Wedding Labels, wedding lip balm. 1 Comment
Personalized lip balm can make the perfect wedding gift for any occasion. With our custom 1″ x 1’’ and 2″ x 2″ food and craft circular labels you can show friends and loved ones you care by surprising them with their very own, individually designed lip balm. Personalized lip balm can also make a great business leave-behind or birthday Gift-Bag filler that will leave your colleagues and guests truly touched.
Check out are lovely, colorful design styles here: http://www.labelsonthefly.com/wedding-labels.html
Posted by labelsonthefly in Custom Design, Custom Design Labels, Food Craft Labels, Jam Jelly Labels, Labels Printers, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, wedding labels. Tagged: birthday candy labels, custom chocolate labels, custom design, Custom Design Labels, custom printed labels, customized candy labels, customized unique gifts, Edible wedding favors, favor tags, Gift Tags, inexpensive wedding favors, personalized labels, personalized lollypop labels, personalized look, valentines candy labels, wedding favor, wedding favors, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, wedding jar labels, Wedding Labels. 3 Comments
Candy is one of the most widely used wedding favors for two reasons. They’re cheap to buy in large quantities, and they’re easy to fit into any wedding theme, from elegant to bikini beach. Here are some cute candy concepts for your wedding.
1) Lollipops: A whole bouquet of lovely lollipops decorated with charming personalized labels from Labels on the Fly can make the perfect table topper instead of flowers. You can even mix them in with the flowers.
2) Kisses: Another type of candy perfect for wedding favors are chocolate kisses. Small, satisfying, and popular, if you decorate simple kisses with tiny circular labels from Labels on the Fly they turn in to the perfect theme-oriented treat.
3) Jar of Candy: Small jars of tiny chocolates or mints make a classy, elegant favor. The candy jars are easily found at your local craft store and can be embellished with personalized labels from Labels on the Fly featuring you and your beau’s names, your photograph, or a cute phrase or saying.
4) Swedish Fish: Chewy, tasty, and vibrantly colored, Swedish Fish are a unique and rarely used candy treat that is perfect for any beach or tropical themed wedding. Fun and perfect for kids and adults labels, you can put them in bowls, jars, or wine glasses. Finishing them off with a personalized label from Labels on the Fly can give them a stylish touch.
5) Jelly Beans: Tins of jelly beans are small and make the perfect table top decoration placed on plates or in between dishware. They come in a variety of flavors ranging from mild (strawberry, grape, etc.) to outrageous (popcorn, cotton candy, bananas), and go well with wedding as they are softly colored in warm pastels. They’ll look even better when ornamented with lovely, colorful labels from Labels on the Fly.
6) Ginger Snap Cookies: Planning a holiday wedding? Small bags of cookies make a great winter snack for wedding guests, especially if they’re ginger snaps or sugar cookies. While they are slightly more expensive to buy in bulk, there’s the cheaper option of making them yourself which will add a slightly more personal touch – as will decorating each bag with a personalized label from Labels on the Fly.
7) Gumdrops : Gum drops are a delicious child-friendly favor perfect for the kid’s table. Colorful, sugary and always tasty, gumdrops can be easily integrated into your overall wedding theme. You can simply choose the colored gumdrops you want and adorn them with a Labels on the Fly circular label concurrent to your wedding theme and wala! Scrumptious wedding favors.
Posted by labelsonthefly in Custom Design Labels, Food Craft Labels, Labels Printers, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas. Tagged: custom design, Custom Design Labels, custom printed labels, customized unique gifts, favor tags, Gift Tags, groom wedding favor, personalized labels, personalized look, personalized tea bags, wedding favor, wedding favors, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, Wedding Labels. 1 Comment
So you and your beau have spent ages working on the guest list. You have everybody picked out, invitations have been sent, and RSVPs are flooding in non-stop.
It’s around this point that you’ll begin to wonder about whether or not to get your guests wedding favors, and if you do decide to, how you might end up going about it.
One cheap and fairly easy DIY solution are small cloth bags of tea mix. Cloth bags are easily found at your local craft store. Or if you want a slightly more authentic touch they are easy to make as well. And you can purchase customized labels and hang tags to adorn each bag with – linking them with your theme and giving them that personal touch.
Labels on the Fly offers a variety of uniquely shaped, colorful labels and hang tags that can be customized withyou and your sweethearts name, or even a photograph of the two of you together. These little tea favors are also great for winter parties if filled with hot cocoa, and they also make darling favors for any summer get-together when filled with lemonade or iced tea mix.
Click here to see all of our colorful, uniquely shaped food and craft labels and tags: http://www.labelsonthefly.com/food-craft-labels.html
Posted by labelsonthefly in Custom Design, Custom Design Labels, Labels Printers, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, wedding labels. Tagged: bride, colorful, custom, custom design, Custom Design Labels, custom printed labels, customized, customized unique gifts, Edible wedding favors, favor tags, favors, fun, Gift Tags, groom, labels, mint, personalized, personalized labels, personalized look, personalized mint tins, tins, wedding, wedding favors, Wedding Favors Ideas, Wedding Ideas, Wedding Labels. 3 Comments
Are you looking for a unique wedding favor that can also be used as a decorative piece? Whether you’re planning favors for a wedding rehearsal, bridal shower, or after-wedding meal, Labels on the Fly has just the thing to appease your guests.
Small mint tins are very popular as wedding favors for several reasons – firstly, they’re quite cheap to obtain, and secondly, they’re very easily decorated, especially when you used customized labels from Labels on the Fly.
While the food may be utterly delicious, it’s the after-dinner mints that leave your guests feeling refreshed and happy. Labels on the Fly allows you to decorate your after-dinner mint tins with a wide variety of elegant, colorful, fun shaped labels.
Using mint tins as a wedding favor or table decoration will leave your guests impressed while the mints leave them refreshed.
Click here to see all of our different, decorative labels: http://www.labelsonthefly.com/wedding-labels.html